Please note that the booking status remains "on request" until such time you receive a confirmation email along with the payment terms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CAR RENTAL
Minimum 21 years. For drivers under 21 years, a surcharge is applicable
Long Term Car Hire
For car rental of more than one month, please contact us directly for special rates.
THE OWNER AGREES to insure the vehicle for third party liability.
THE HIRER AGREES:
1. That the vehicle is free from defects or damage (except as shown in the schedule) and acknowledges that the owner has no liability in respect of any injury or damage arising from the use of the vehicle (except for the Owner's obligation set cut above).
2. That the vehicle remains the property of the Owner at all times.
3. To refrain from prejudicing the owner's rights in the vehicle.
4. To restrict driving to persons not named in this agreement.
5. Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
a) To pay an extra €10 per car per day with excess of €1500.
b) Or to pay an extra €25 per car per day with zero liability.
c) Exclusion Declaration – Hirer agrees to pay the cost of repairing the vehicle in each accident, theft or other losses.
Failure to take and pay for CDW will render the hirer liable for payment of up to Euro Eleven Thousand (€11000) towards the loss or damage to the Company in the event of an accident where the hirer is at fault. CDW will be deemed null and void and shall not apply in the event of damage to the vehicle due to driving under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs, driving off road, or unsurfaced roads, on officially not declared roads, the hirer may in these instances be liable for costs of up to Euros Eleven Thousand (€11,000) to make good for the damage suffered by the Owner.
The Hirer participates as an insured under an automobile insurance policy, a copy of which is available for inspection by the Hirer at the Headquarters of the Company. The said policy contains limited coverage in respect of Third-Party bodily injury or death liability and limited property damage liability. The Hirer is bound by and agrees to the terms and conditions thereof, it being understood by the Hirer that the policy is a standard moto vehicle policy in accordance with the laws of Seychelles.
7. Third Party Risk
The Hirer is insured against third party limited personal injury damage and limited property damage, the Third-party Risk insurance covers only passengers within the hired vehicle and not the Driver of the hired vehicle. The Hirer bearing the first Euro Eleven Thousand (€11,000) for damages incurred to the hired vehicle in any accident.
NB: Damages caused while under the influence of alcohol, drugs or insanity is not covered.
8. To use the vehicle and accessories in a proper and careful manner and only for social domestic pleasure and business purpose and excluding:
a) any race, competition or trail
b) use for hire or reward
c) drawing a trailer
d) illegal purposes or carriage of goods
e) driving by person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
f) use on the beach
9. The Hirer must ensure to lock the vehicle and wind-up windows when left unattended and to avoid sitting in the vehicle with wet suits/clothing
10. To notify the owner immediately of any accident (even if vehicle is not damaged), damage, fire or theft and have the case investigated on the spot by the police authorities. Under no circumstances should the car be moved unless being instructed by the police or the Company.
11. To inform the owner at least three days before the end of the hire date to extend the agreement.
12. To return the vehicle to the owner at the end of the hire at the designated place, in the same condition as it was in at the commencement of the hiring.
13. All monies due for the hired period stipulated in the contract, are settled before the delivery of the vehicl.
14. To pay for all petrol and oil used, Fuel left after hire of vehicle is not refundable.
15. If the hirer does not comply with any of the conditions; the hirer must
a) return the vehicle to the owner immediately;
b) pay the owner on demand any loss incurred.
16. To Indemnify the owner against any loss incurred in consequence of any damage, fire or theft to or the vehicle and any claims made by any person in respect of the vehicle whilst it is in the custody of the Hirer.
17. To pay any fines, charges, costs and taxes for any and all infringements of traffic, parking or other laws for which the vehicle, the hirer, or owner is responsible during the term of this Agreement, exempt however for infringements results from fault of the owner's part.
18. Any loss of keys whilst the car is in the possession of the hirer will be the direct responsibility of the hirer. A fee will be levied for its replacement and delivery.
19. Any abnormal damage to tyres and rims other than a puncture will be the responsibility of the Hirer. Under no circumstance will the car be driven on a flat tyre, otherwise the hirer assumes full responsibility for any damage whatsoever.
20. All required documentations should be presented at car delivery (Eg: Driver’s License)